Translate this page

Wednesday 24 November 2010

That Effortless Cool


The original CK 1 stance. I mean has cool ever been this effortless?
The blur between boy and girl...it's a cyclical obsession that always spins back into currency at least once every decade. Well there's going to be a looooot of that for Spring 2011 which is why TI was inspired to go into the Spur files from December 2009 and pay tribute to the fabulous uniqueness that is Jenny Shimizu via this excerpt. Jenny is now working as an agent at Women Direct and even though I know I'm supposed to be having thoroughly professional conversations with her I can't help being a little bit of a groupie in her presence. I mean has cool ever been this effortless? All hail!
Read the full interview on The Imagist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strap it on!